Transformational change will only happen when new technologies, processes and construction solutions are brought together to deliver projects in a more efficient way.
Einstein: Definition of insanity – ‘to keep repeating the same process and expecting a different outcome.’
By re-thinking the design and construction process from a multi-disciplinary perspective, highly sustainable and affordable building outcomes can be achieved.
Eco Res provide a multi-disciplinary, integrated design service, from project inception to completion.
- Feasibility and viability studies
- Project and Design Brief definition
- Master planning, urban planning, community participation
- Full project design services to RIBA work stages
- Planning applications and supporting information
- Cost consultancy and VPM
- Project management and CDM
- Appraisal of suitable delivery models
- Support through construction, commissioning, and defects
Associated services include sustainable assessments, Passivhaus design, NZC whole life assessments, fire and acoustic engineering where required.